Sales Manager for Leisure, Corporate and MICE sales
We are looking for a Sales Manager for Leisure, Corporate and MICE sales in Scandinavia & Finland
Atlantic Link is the leading Sales, PR and Marketing agency in Scandinavia, within travel and tourism. We are 16 team members at our office in the heart of Copenhagen and offer a flexible and dynamic workplace.
You will be part of our sales team, who work closely with colleagues in PR and Marketing to fulfil the representation as professional as possible for our International clients.
You can learn more about us here: www.atlanticlink.net
What we are looking for a candidate with following skills:
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in B2B sales in Scandinavia from either hotel, airlines or other tourism related industry.
• Have a well-established network in the Scandinavian travel industry (Leisure, TMC, Corporate and MICE)
• Fluent in English on a corporate level
• Swedish speaking and writing a plus
• Hunter more than farmer
• Proven success in converting sales into firm bookings
• Excellent Microsoft skills and experience with CRM reporting
About the position:
• Responsible for sales primarily for our hotel clients: Kimpton Hotels, Taj Hotels
• Create growth in relation to existing customers and identify new customers within Corporate and other selected business areas
• Monthly reporting on past and future activities and results
• Plan and implement activities based on given KPI’s and budgets
• Participate on behalf of our clients in fams, tradeshows and other related events
• Your base is, as a starting point, at our Copenhagen office
• Travel days: 50- 60 annually
Application deadline: March 28th
Job start: As soon as possible