Don’t miss out on Expo 2020 Dubai
Expo 2020 Dubai is guided by the belief that innovation and progress are the result of people and ideas combining in new ways. For six months from 20 October 2020, Expo will bring together 192 countries and millions of people to celebrate human ingenuity: ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’.
• During the six months from 20 October, 2020 to 10 April, 2021, we expect to welcome 25 million visits
• About 70% of all visitors are anticipated to come from outside the UAE – the largest proportion of international visitors in Expo history
• We aim to create and deliver an inclusive and global Expo with more than 200 participants, including nations, multilateral organisations, businesses and educational institutions
• Expo 2020 also has an ambitious volunteer programme, which aims to include more than 30,000 volunteers from a wide range of ages, nationalities, cultures and backgrounds
• The Expo site covers a total of 4.38 sqkm, including a 2 sqkm gated area. It is located adjacent to Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai South
• Expo 2020 Dubai is the first World Expo to take place in the MEASA (Middle East, Africa and South Asia) region