Dolomites Val Gardena and Jaguar Land Rover join forces
An agreement has been signed between Dolomites Val Gardena and Jaguar Land Rover that will allow the birth of a long partnership between the two famous and unique brands.
On the occasion of the presentation of the Val Gardena winter season, the keys of two splendid cars of the Jaguar Land Rover Group, with personalized livery, were handed over in Milan, underlining the birth of an agreement between two famous brands in their respective areas.
Starting from December, two Jaguar Land Rover cars will circulate in the beautiful valley of the Dolomites, Val Gardena: An ecological and elegant Jaguar I-Pace, the first electric car of the brand and of the premium segment, with excellent performances and a versatile and fascinating Range Rover Velar, a real off-road vehicle suitable to face any kind of conditions.
The agreement provides for the reciprocal exchange of visibility and the creation of a Car Display in Ortisei, where it will be possible to admire the cars and request a test drive. The choice, in particular of the Jaguar I-Pace, underlines the vocation of Val Gardena to protect its territory by cars with very low environmental impact.
For years, Val Gardena, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, has been promoting events aimed at preserving this heritage, such as the Ecodolomites event in September or through initiatives such as the closing of last summer’s passes. A “green” heart and soul, waiting for a “white” winter.
Download press picture HERE
The highlights of your skiing holiday in Val Gardena
• Dolomites Val Gardena: Highly acknowledged and named the best ski area in the Dolomites
• Part of the largest ski carousel: Dolomiti Superski with over 1,200 km of slopes
• Sellaronda, the most beautiful panoramic ski circuit in the Alps
• 100 % snow guarantee thanks to technically programmed snowmaking
• State-of-the-art lifts for a pleasant and fast ascent
• Ski slopes at World Cup level in the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites
• Whether beginner or professional skier: Downhill runs for all levels
• More than 60 cozy mountain huts invite to stay and enjoy
• The Südtirol Gardenissima: The longest and hardest giant slalom in the Dolomites