A riviera style coastal destination in the heart of Dubai
• A new coastal destination that bears comparison with Portofino, Porto Cervo, and Monte Carlo, is set by the Arabian Gulf at the historic Mina Rashid, which continues to power Dubai’s growth as a trade and tourism hub
• ‘Mina Rashid’ will have over 430 wet berths that can welcome the largest yachts in the world and catalyse cruise tourism that grows at 16-18% annually
• The stand-out features include The Dubai Mall by the Sea, signature hotels, a private beach club, a floating yacht club, a pedestrian harbour bridge and a pristine sandy beach the size of about two-and-a-half football fields
• ‘Mina Rashid’ is home to Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2), the world’s famous ocean liner and now a 13 deck floating hotel, with an interactive exhibition and theatre
• Located near Bur Dubai, the city’s cultural heart, only 15 minutes from the Dubai International Airport, ‘Mina Rashid’ will also offer a direct link to the House of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum
When Mina Rashid, the first modern port of Dubai, opened in 1972 – realising the vision of the late Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the Father of Dubai – it ushered in a new era of prosperity for the city, transforming it into an important port of call between the East and the West.